cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Kmart love

@stonepixie wait when is fathers day???

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

The first Sunday of September, so this year, the 6th.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@stonepixie baby slots make my heart melt haha
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

So does mine @Craycray17, so does mine! Have you checked out our Cute Baby Animals thread?

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

yes! 24 hour kmarts are the best! for a while there i was taking very frequent midnight trips..
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

All this kmart talk, somehow Ive found Myself at kmart!!!

I definitely will be checking it out now, @stonepixie!

Just got back from an expedition to Kmart. My haulage includes a couple of lippies for Liptember, I can't be wearing the same one every day! Some pain killers, boo! But the main reason for the trip. And I raided the lollies section.

YES @stonepixie! Haha, nothing better than battling the blues...than...wearing different shades of blue (!) OR the colours of the rainbow Smiley Tongue Kmart is notorious for cheap lollies Heart

I don't have any money but today I still went there for a relaxing walk around, instantly betters my mood when I'm there
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//