cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Learning a Language

I agree with @drpenguin, it is awesome that you are learning Russian @KaiRoe. I would love to learn Japanese as I want to travel to Japan in the future. I have already tried to learn it on Duo lingo but it is very hard for me to get my head around as it involves a lot of symbols!
Highlighted

I also want to go to Japan at some point @Sophia-RO! Seeing a Precure movie in a cinema and visiting a Precure store are both on my bucket list, so learning Japanese is going to make it all the better when I eventually go and do those things I think Smiley Very Happy What kinds of things are you hoping to see and do in Japan?

Highlighted

Oh man i totally get you. I'm looking to enrol in some Japanese online courses during covid-19 since i won't have time next year Smiley Happy i also studied french in high school and would love to continue learning but i also don't want to spend too much $$$ on classes Smiley Sad(

Highlighted

Tell me about the $$$ @wanderingwasp Smiley Mad I want to continue learning too but it's gonna be a while until I can afford it lol. I've been thinking to check out free online resources or signing up for an online class from another country, hopefully it'll be a bit cheaper!