cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What made you smile today?

This is my first reply (super nervous haha)!

What made me smile today was making the decision to go outside and enjoy a cup of coffee at the park Smiley Tongue

Hey @Sunnybear Welcome to the forums! I hope you have been finding it good so far! Heart

A walk in the park and a good cup of coffee always makes my day shine brighter!

Waking up early to the sun streaming into my bedroom, this makes me excited to get up no matter what I have planned Smiley Happy

I agree @Maybel9595 ! When the weather is really nice it makes me want to get up early and go for morning walks to enjoy the sunshine Smiley Very Happy

@Sunnybear I know right! It's the best mood lifter!

Going to go see my friends tonight! I never take it for granted anymore getting to go out even if its only for a couple hours but better than nothing. 

Making more progress in my training than people who used to weakshame me. Cutting ties with people who I don't need anymore (something I should have done a long time ago).

Hi @hunginc, that sounds like it has been really helpful and positive for you! Congrats! It can be so hard to cut ties with people Heart

@sunnygirl606 thanks for making this- a great first thread idea!

Today I went (thrift) window shopping through the most gorgeous obnoxiously 60s, 70s and 80s clothes! Makes me so grateful to get back to things!\

Love this thread!

Going shopping for the first time since restrictions eased in Melbourne!