cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me (Part 2)

Hey @Lost_Space_Explorer5  just want to say good on you for chatting to the group leaders about how you were feeling. Glad you were feeling a bit better afterwards Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Smiley Sad
Highlighted

How are you going tonight @Lost_Space_Explorer5 ? Do you have anything fun planned for this weekend?

Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  I hope things have settled a bit for you. 

Highlighted

Thanks @Sophia-RO and @Eden1717 I can't stop worrying about things and now it's hit me that my next session with my CM is gonna be the last one and I don't want to do the whole grief thing again Smiley Sad

I just told mum to piss off and she wasn't even doing anything I just wanted to be alone because I feel like I'm gonna cry and now I feel so guilty Smiley Sad
Highlighted

Grief really sucks hey @Lost_Space_Explorer5 Smiley Sad I am sorry that you have to go through that again.

We all have times where we get a little snappy especially if we have a lot on our plate. It sounds like tonight has been really crap for you. Did you have a chat to your Mum about what happened/how you have been feeling?

Highlighted

I apologised to mum but I don't really talk to my parents about my feelings Smiley Sad @Taylor-RO
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5, I cannot put into words how sorry I am. I promised I'd be there for you through this and I haven't been and I truly am sorry for just disappearing. Everything just became too much for me and I really haven't been okay. I want to talk on here but am so paranoid since finding out. Long story short the bullying became too much and I am now homeless and living out of my car which is great. Anyway, I truly am sorry for upsetting you. I know I should have replied on my thread sooner but I just didn't know how. I'd rather not talk about me at the moment but I am going to make it my goal to log on everyday and check in to see how things are going with you. Again, I really am sorry and I didn't mean to push you away and upset you. I guess I just don't know how to cope when someone genuinely cares. I feel sick and hate myself for making you feel like I was abandoning you. I promise I will say goodbye if I leave. You have my word ❤ I really hope you're okay and I haven't lost your trust and screwed up our friendship completely!! If you'd rather not talk to me anymore I get it because I didn't keep my word and I know how that feels. I really am sorry. And more than anything, I hope you are safe and okay. I've been thinking about you heaps just too much of a mess to reply. Again, I'm so so sorry!!! I hope we can still be friends because I really value our friendship and I promise to try my best to not let you down again!!! ❤

Highlighted

Hey @MB95, I'm just happy you're back and alive 🖤 I was so worried about you! But holy shit you're living out of your car!?! That is not okay Smiley Sad What are you gonna do?? I'm so sorry stuff got that horrible and I couldn't be there for you.. Please please reach out to someone for help if you haven't already

I'm so glad to hear back from you, even though things are not okay atm Smiley Sad I hope stuff gets better for you soon..

*sloth hug*
Highlighted

Thanks @Lost_Space_Explorer5

I will reply to your other messages later if that's okay. Everything is just too much atm but I was reading through your new thread and felt terrible so just wanted to let you know I'm alive and am still here for you and I'm so sorry. 

How are you feeling today?