cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me (Part 2)

@Eden1717 @MB95 Oh my gosh you guys I'm always telling people that parents make jokes and stuff cause they can't cope and now I go and completely ignore my own advice. It somehow doesn't apply to me cause I have *all* the facts. Maybe you're right and I'm reading things in a skewed way. It really really feels like that's what they want and now I'm not even speaking to my parents because I'm pretending to be dead?? I literally had to mime "I'm late for the optometrist" to mum this morning cause I was too stubborn to talk HAHAH 🤣

I'm doing okay today how are you guys going?
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 I usually opt for a note when i am not speaking to people but miming works too Smiley LOL i am glad today has been ok for you. I am getting ready for a lecture and feeling a little weird after looking at the back of my prescription (where they put your diagnosis) and seeing 2 things i like to pretend arent relevant to me. but aside from that just trying to motivate myself to actually get some uni work done today. 

Highlighted

Hey @Lost_Space_Explorer5 

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a rough couple of days. You seem to be dealing with some pretty rough thoughts, especially the ones about your parents Smiley Sad. I imagine it would be really difficult to believe that. Is there something they've said or done that's made you feel that way, or is it more just, your mind being a little bit mean to you?

I did that notice that despite feeling distressed recently, you are still making jokes and laughing, which is nice to see. Heart Very resilient you are...!

Highlighted

I don't know if I can keep doing this
Highlighted

It sounds like things have been really tough for you lately @Lost_Space_Explorer5. How are you feeling tonight? Have you been able to find some activities to do to help distract yourself? Did you want to talk a bit more about what you mean when you say you don't know if you can keep doing this?

Highlighted

I know you CAN @Lost_Space_Explorer5!! You're a fighter!! Please don't forget that ❤

Has something else happened today? Or is everything just becomming too much? 

I know you can do this. Please be kind to yourself.

Highlighted

I just wanna check in and see how you're feeling this morning, cause I can only imagine last night was not an easy one.. 

Thinking of you ❤

Highlighted

Sorry if I worried you, I'm okay
Highlighted

Thanks for letting us know @Lost_Space_Explorer5  - glad to hear that you're safe. How are you feeling today? Heart

Highlighted

I know you don't have the energy to talk at the moment, but I just wanna let you know I'm here when you do. ❤

I'm also packing up some of my stuff today and just realised we have these magnets on our fridge.. they made me think of you and smile. In shit times, it's a little reminder I have amazing supports like you in my life! I know you're not doing well at the moment, but I'm hoping that by reminding you of what an impact you've had on my life and helping me get through some tough times it also reminds you of just how incredible and loved you are! Every time I see anything sloth related I'm going to instantly think of you! (And that's a good thing for people who might be reading this for the first time 🤣). 

Hang in there @Lost_Space_Explorer5. Maybe listen to Mr Sloth and spend the afternoon doing some 'Netflix and chill' lol 

Thinking of you ❤

20200807_154554.jpg

20200807_154601.jpg

And yep.. I've done it again! Totally not capable of loading pictures the right way 🤦‍♀️ Hope my stupidity and incapableness makes you giggle just a teeny tiny bit! Feel sorry for me will you? These are first world problems girl!!!