cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW? Generally feeling alone

Highlighted

I got some fake nails, and a haircut. I like my nails.
Annoying at how long they are though... Oh well. I’ll get used to them.
Highlighted

Your nails look so good! I hope you like your haircut @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Smiley Happy it’s always good to do something nice for ourselves and sometimes that’s hard when we aren’t feeling the best. I’m proud of you for doing it Heart

How are you feeling today?
Highlighted

I'm not too bad @Bananatime04. Just very tired. Something happened last night, but I'll explain when I get home.

Just waiting for the train.
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I hope you’re ok Heart I’ll be here to listen when you feel up to talking about it Smiley Happy do you think it’s possible to have a nap when you get home or on the train?
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 I probably can't, because we're changing trains soon.

I don't think I'll have time when I get home, because I have my Drs appointment.
Highlighted

Oh that sucks @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Smiley Sad
maybe you can have an early night tonight?

I have an orthodontist appointment this afternoon 😒 yuck. Hope the doctors go well! How long until you get home?
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 I can't have an early night either, because I'm going to my grandma's for dinner. And the same on Saturday, but for lunch.

Good luck with your orthodontist appointment! They aren't fun... I'm gonna need braces, but I'd rather get a nighttime aligner...

I get home in about an hour. The train trip is an hour to and from school. But I'll be okay until I get home.
Highlighted

Wow you really are stuck with sleep @xXLexi_Lou122Xx.. sorry about that. Hopefully tonight when you do get to sleep, you sleep well.

I honestly should’ve had braces because this thing in my mouth has done absolutely nothing and is just painful.

I used to have to drive an hour to and from school but now it’s in walking distance.. do you have to pay for the train ride to school?
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 it's okay. I'll get there.

That does sound painful... I don't want braces, but I need to talk to my mum about the aligner.

I do have to pay for the train, but its pretty cheap with the rail student pass. I'll still need my go card for normal city trips though. And for the bus.