cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Books!

i cant believe i havny posted on here yet , i love reading !. Right now im in the middle of a few series which i never like to do, i always like to read one at a time so im fully invested. But currently im reading throne of glass series, a court of thorn and roses series, about to read i had such friends. But i also gotta read Island home by Tim Winton for my english extension class and i thought it would be boring but its actually really good, i love the language he uses, the way he describes things is really elaborate and beautiful.

Anyone have any good suggestions for YA, im a sucker for adventure and misfit characters.

Reading more than one series at a time can be quite a challenge @indieinsanus! How are you enjoying them?
It's so awesome when a book you have to read for class is actually interesting! What is Island Home about?

I did restart Percy Jackson and the Olympians again but I haven't read it in awhile since my bedtime routine changed. Maybe I'll have to find some time to chill and keep reading it. (It's a good series, if you don't mind the younger-audience focus)

I haven't been reading much lately Smiley Sad

But I did receive The China Garden by Kristina Ollsson for my birthday and am looking forward to reading that Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

That sounds interesting @letitgo, what's it about?

@indieinsanus OMG - Throne of Glass and A court of Thorns and Roses are AMAZING! I still haven't finished either of the series, but after I finish the Red Queen Trilogy and this other mystery code book I am reading, then I'll be moving on to Throne of Glass very soon once I get the books! Either that or re-reading Harry Potter lmao. Cannot go wrong with Harry Potter. I also really want to re-read Deltora Quest the first series, and then read the other series. There are so many books I would like to read it's not funny. Smiley Tongue 

@mspaceK  DELTORA QUEST Heart Heart Heart

it's been so long since i've read that series, i love love the the third series, what's your favourite?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're having a SLOW-MO Getting Real chat to do with Generational Differences, starting on Monday the 11th of November! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

@ecla34 I love them too. I have actually only read the first series but I bought the other two to read. I plan to read them some time this year if I can. I love the puzzles they have to solve and going from place to place! 

@mspaceK i'm super keen to hear what you think when you do! Smiley Very Happy (i love the puzzles too)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're having a SLOW-MO Getting Real chat to do with Generational Differences, starting on Monday the 11th of November! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

Has anyone read Looking for Alaska by John Green ?

Highlighted

no I haven't read that book @indieinsanus . I'll definitely have to have a read!

Has anybody read To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee? I had to read it for English, but I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it!