cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Good TV shows/movies!!

@mspaceK omg I loved the 100!! I have watched the first 5 seasons but am waiting for season 6 to come out on Netflix! 

Shadowhunters was pretty good too! There are a few key differences between the books (and movie) to the TV show, but overall I think it is another good adaptation Smiley Very Happy I have yet to start watching the most recent season. 

@Maddyw I am loving the 100 at the moment I am up to season 3! Smiley Happy looking forward to seeing what happens. 

I'm thinking about starting rewatching Once Upon a time from scratch because I still haven't seen the last season and I've forgotten a bunch of stuff!

Thanks for the contributions to this thread @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, @I_am_not_Groot, @scared01 and @Maddyw!

I should've mentioned earlier that I've already seen a lot of your suggestions, including 2 Broke Girls, Stranger Things, Daredevil, The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family and Friends (this probably indicates how avid of a TV show watcher I am haha). But I'll definitely be looking into the suggestions that I haven't seen yet!

I've seen clips of Nailed It @@xXLexi_Lou122Xx, and you're right! It is hilarious! I love how it's a reality show that celebrates imperfections Smiley Very Happy

Yes, It is amazing @Esperenza67. My siblings and I always finish a season waaay to quickly, and then we wait forever for the next one to come out. It takes sooooooooooooooo long!
I had this idea, and my brother agreed with it...
What if, there was a Nailed It show, with 1 or 2 kids, against 1 or 2 adults? I wonder who would win out of the age differences...… I wonder.....Smiley Happy

Highlighted

I really want to watch an ABC show called Employable Me, but earlier today I was watching the last season of Lucifer...

I don't think I'm ready for it to be over!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //