cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Kmart love

Kmart's sleepwear is really impressive....

@letitgo wrote:

I was at Kmart the other day and I found a book I've been looking for priced at only $9!!! 

I found a colouring book that was on my to-buy list for only $9. Needless to say, I didn't leave it on the shelf. Still haven't touched it, though.

Pretty sure that was the same morning I went in and the cleaner was there. I was talking to my friend how dangerous the piles of rubbish were, but before I could finish that thought, I blurted out "Ooh! Glitter!" Hahaha. 

I'm blaming @Ben-RO for my fascination with glitter. Smiley Tongue

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Went to Kmart again, and i found these cocktail mixers things, was about to get them but then i realised im chrissy shopping for everyone but me..I'm not allowed to buy myself stuff.. haha

@PeanutJelly148 haha that always happens to me!

@stonepixie Glitter is love, glitter is life Smiley Tongue (I'm STILL finding it on all my stuff like a month after the workshop... I've come to accept that I'll never get rid of it all haha)

@PeanutJelly148 @May_ I do the same thing too! I find a present for someone and end up buying two of it because I totally also want one Smiley Very Happy

omg last night I bought $60 worth of storage for my room from Kmart, my trolley overflowing because the containers were so big, I was walking across the pedestrian crossing and BAm! Everything that was balancing on top of the trolley falls out and is scattered across the crossing while cars bank up waiting for me to pick it up and go, some lovely people came to my aid but it was so embarrassing because I knew as soon as I let go of the trolley it would of rolled away but all my stuff was on the ground, in the rain!!
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Hahaha oh that must've been awkward @j95! Thank goodness for the nice people left in the world

I really want to buy a little beach tent thing so I don't get burnt when I go to the beach (pale as a ghost over here Smiley Tongue). Wonder if Kmart have any... Hmmm *goes to website* Smiley Tongue

image.jpeg

"We've got heaps of fun things to play on, but unfortunately your mum and dads trolley isn't one of them"

Hahaha I love Kmart, everytime I hear the first line I'm like no not this again haha

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

omg classic @j95

I've always wondered where the "heaps of fun things to play on" are?! I wanna play on them