cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Major trust issues, and self-hate is catching up to me

@Bananatime04 yeah!
I'm glad too. Smiley Happy

I can think of a way for that to happen, but it's probably not allowed anyway.. Smiley Tongue

I don't really know about the reason.. I just do it, without thinking. my hands just write it there. Smiley Sad

Ikr?!

I know.. but even she doesn't know about my sh..

Aww, thank you!

I guess you're right, and very true too. We all have different areas of expertise, so I get where you're coming from. Smiley Happy

As stated above, I'm not the best physically. but i'll be okay. I think..

I finally have a rheumatologist appointment, but it hasn't been decided where it will happen. Either over telehealth/video call, or I'll be going too the hospital to get sorted out.
Highlighted

Haha, I missed your last post,It is! it's so good!

I'm currently drawing a hat, for a funny school challenge. Every week, my school sends home a newsletter, with numerous challenges to send pictures of to get put in the next newsletter. The challenge I'm doing is to make a hat with meaning!

I want to do a harry potter style one, but my original plan is to make a get-along hat, for siblings! Funny, right? Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I could send it to ReachOut and get them to send it to you Smiley Tongue is that allowed @Janine-RO? You guys could go through it if you want, I’m not gonna send any personal info with it.. I know how you feel Smiley Sad I don’t know why I self harm.. I think I do it out of desperation for something to help me but it’s never helped. I hear so many people say it’s a release, it’s a good feeling and whatever but I’ve never actually get that. I keep going back though and I don’t even understand myself really. I really hope your appointment goes well! Make sure you keep us up to date Smiley Happy That sounds cool as! I wish my school did that Smiley Tongue we don’t even get a newsletter!
Highlighted

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx , I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling great today. It's great that you've got a rheumatologist lined up though, I hope that they can get to the bottom of things for you. 

And as you know, I'm a big fan of a Brooklyn 99 binge as a form of self-care!! What season are you up to now? It's obviously not age appropriate for my daughter, but I did show her the police line up where they end up singing the backstreet boys and she loved that Smiley Very Happy 

Check out our community activities calendar for April 2020 here
Highlighted

@Janine-RO did you see my question in my previous post? Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

Hey @Bananatime04  I did- I'll have to discuss it with the team at our next meeting and get back to you, I definitely can't make any promises on that one though I'm sorry. 

Check out our community activities calendar for April 2020 here
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 That's exactly what I was thinking! But again, I don't have high hopes of it happening though.

yeah... everyone who I know that's done it has said that it's not helpful, but it was a release for them too.
Oh well. we'll get to the bottom of it eventually.

I will, don't worry! it's not for a while yet though. Not until June. Smiley Happy

@Janine-RO yeah. Hopefully they can get to the bottom of my knee pain...

OMG I did not know that that backing track was from brooklyn 99! I've seen other videos with the sound to it, but I want to see the episode! Smiley Tongue Smiley Very Happy

I'm glad she loved it though!

Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx fingers crossed! I’m surprised the answer wasn’t a straight no! I feel like it might be a no though..

That’s right, we will get to the bottom of it one day!

Oh that’s a little while away..

How are you tonight? You okay?
Highlighted

Hey @Bananatime04
Yeah.. but oh well, I'll find a way to get one, if the answer is a no!

Yeah, I know we will too!

Yeah.. it is. But oh well. better late than never.

I'm okay, I just had a blood test done this morning. Now I'm doing schoolwork and eating snacks. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Oh blood tests! 😅 fun!

What else is happening today?