cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Major trust issues, and self-hate is catching up to me

@Bananatime04 I don't mind them! I'll watch my blood get drained out of my arm, which is weird... Smiley Tongue

Schoolwork is really the only thing happening today, which is fine by me. I'm still pretty behind... Smiley Indifferent
Highlighted

OH! I was also looking at face masks, because I'll be going on the train to school when I go back. I found a cute Hufflepuff one, just for me! Smiley Happy My sister is going to have a Gryffindor one, so we'll be the Harry Potter freaks... Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx @Bananatime04 just wanted to say hi and apologise for not talking much. I haven't talked to anyone really apart from my Psychiatrist and parents (had an appointment yesterday) because I had to. I'm  not ignoring anyone and I'm thinking of you all, I just have no energy and I'm so tired and can't think straight and other things, just struggling basically

Highlighted

Thanks for the update @musicfan_xo. It's totally okay for you to take some time for yourself, and I'm sure @xXLexi_Lou122Xx and @Bananatime04 don't think you're ignoring them Smiley Happy. We all have periods where we need our own time, and it's great that you can recognise that Heart.  We'll always be here once you're feeling more up for a chat!

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx- I do the same when I get a blood test. I'm glad the doctors are looking into what might be causing your knee pain for you. Hopefully the rheumatologist will have some answers for you Heart.

Mask-searching sounds like a bit of a fun task for you. The hufflepuff one sounds great! I think we'll end up having some really creative masks in the mix soon, if there aren't any already. I feel like this could be a new business idea...mask designs!

Highlighted

@Maddy-RO thanks I appreciate that xx

Highlighted

Hey @musicfan_xo
It's all good, you don't have to be online all the time! Smiley Happy

How have you been lately?
Thinking of you!
Highlighted

@Maddy-RO that's definitely right! Smiley Happy

Yeah, it's kinda weird, am I right? Smiley Tongue
Yeah, I hope they can get some stuff sorted out, and I definitely can't wait either.

Haha, yes! There are definitely already some cool mask designs, and a lot of people in the US/UK have been making and wearing them. I can't wait to get mine though! My dad does keep saying that I could just go and get fabric and make one myself though...

My dog, who was on her lead, pulled too hard, and bent my nail backwards, completely. literally, my nail stayed on, but the top was bent backwards.. Now it's throbbing, and I have to make dinner now... Smiley Sad
Highlighted

Hello @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, making some masks sounds like an awesome plan! Creating your own designs and patterns sounds like a really creative activity. Oh no, I am sorry to hear about your nail. That must have been very painful. Good news that the nail stayed on though ! Were you able to cook dinner without any issues? Robot Very Happy

Highlighted

Hey @TOM-RO
I don’t think I will make the mask, but I’ll still get the one I want for the transport part of school. But it’s apparently really easy to make them, so I might start making some as an activity to sell to others. It still depends on how well they’d turn out though.

Hehe, yeah. I managed to make dinner without a problem, but because it involved using warm water, it hurt my finger. Smiley Sad so I had use my left hand, which is not my dominant hand.. I got there in the end, so its all good. I also bought chocolate milk to go with dinner, so we definitely enjoyed our dinner, despite a few complaints from my youngest siblings.. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  Ouch! I hope you're not in too much pain now. Heart

I hope the blood test results turn out fine.