cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: What's your hobby/hobbies? (chance to learn something new!)

@Guitarman97 I've been playing violin for almost 12 years! I do a lot of heavy reading at uni and so when I read in my downtime I love trashy novels, especially teen fiction, I have so many favourite books, but a series I'm rereading at the moment that I can never put down is Vampire Academy by Rochelle Mead.

Your favourite psychology books @Guitarman97 @Wolfie_ sound super interesting I'm definitely going to read them in the near future. What type of painting do you like to do? How are you finding having your own business?

@wanderingwasp that's super cool I'm also really into writing but I haven't done it in a while. Are you working on any particular pieces at the moment?

Highlighted

mine are probably

- creative writing

- gardening (in my tiny stretch of dirt in the courtyard)

- lately I’ve been painting doors on trees along the footpath for kids to find when they’re out walking. Break up a bit of monotony during their quarantine boredom.

Highlighted

Omg can you be my neighbour @cicadas? That sounds awesome!

Mine change all the time but right now they are

-Crochet

-Cooking

-Drawing

-Crafts

-Bullet journaling

Highlighted

@November13 ofc!

as long as ya teach me how to bullet journal, always wanted to do it but have no bloody patience to plot out all the dots and colours

Highlighted

@cicadas There's a great thread about journaling here if you want to check it out. It has lots of good ideas! I don't have lots of patience either, normally I'll just screenshot any good idea I come across then copy it down Smiley Tongue. I'm not the most original person if you ask me haha

Highlighted

awesome love reading everyones hobbies
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

@wanderingwasp - sorry for the late reply! Oh I hope you enjoy it when you finally get to read it!

Yeah of course - I definitely think you can make a profit! particularly with prints, you make the charcoal painting once and then just print it as you need. Its so time efficient and cost effective. I personally do skateboard art, I paint on a skateboard deck as my canvas thats meant to be hung as decor/art. Etsy is such a good platform because it gives you an audience which is so beneficial but I personally made my own website through square space which was free. Feel free to blast me with questions! Im not sure what else you'd want to know haha
Highlighted

My hobbies are reading, video games, and taking care of plants Smiley Very Happy

I've always wanted to get into yoga though! @wanderingwasp @celestialdreamer do you have any tips for starting out?? Heart

Highlighted

So nice to read through everyones hobbies! Mine are writing, cooking, spending time with my puppy and decorating my new place Smiley Happy 

Reading, listening to music and watching TV shows or movies